High Fashion and Senior Photography

Amy Clark Photography

Looking for maternity, newborn, or child photography?

Check out my other blog for news and info about Baby Steps Studios at www.babystepsstudios.blogpot.com

You can see more of my Baby Steps Studios work at my website at www.babystepsstudios.com

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sneak Peak: Katy Ann

I had the most wonderful session with Katy Ann last night. She was a dream to work with! She was up for anything...and I mean ANYTHING! By the end of the session she was rolling around in the mud and floating in the lake with dead fish not 2 feet away! She was such a professional! After finishing this shoot, I am totally ready to jump head-first into the world of fashion photography! Here are a few of my favorites that I have processed so far. Enjoy!











No comments: